Wednesday 7 December 2011

MAC Fluidline Cream Eyeliner in Blacktrack and Dipdown Review and Swatch


This summer I booked myself a makeup lesson at my local MAC counter. The booking cost £25 but was refundable against purchases, and I picked up my first Fluidline Cream Eyeliner in Blacktrack (on left above). The MAC makeup artist was very helpful and taught me how to do a wonderful smokey eye and of course, introduced me to Fluidline in Blacktrack. As it comes in a little pot, you need an eye liner brush (such as MAC 209), dip in the pot and then just glide on.

I loved Blacktrack (black) so much, I have since picked up Dipdown (on right above, brown). Here are swatches of both: Blacktrack on the left and Dipdown on the right.


They are so opaque and creamy and have staying power. I really do love them. They're really good for doing a thin line or a thick 60s style eye. I don't have any complaints about these. They are so pigmented and lovely, I recommend you try them out if you haven't yet.

Fluidline is available from MAC and retails for £13.50 or $15.00 US. I'm  currently tempted to add Ash Violet to my collection!

Just felt like sharing the manga (Japanese comic) I'm currently reading: Tsumi ni Nureta Futari 罪に濡れたふたり. I picked up the series used from BookOff in Paris. It's about a brother and sister separated as children end up hooking up as young adults without realizing they're related. Eep!  It's an interesting read so far! The first cover is pretty racy, isn't it?


Are you reading anything interesting? Have you tried MAC Fluidline?

2 comments:

  1. What a great topic on the manga. I might try to get my hands on it. ^_^

    In other news: Is the eyeliner waterproof? My emo eyes water (all. the. time.).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think it is waterproof. I find it hard to take off, but I find most products hard to take off. My eyes also don't run, and I tend to stay away from waterproof mascara and eye products since I find them so difficult to remove. You should give it a test run the next time you're at a MAC counter. They apply so wonderful, and may even do a waterproof range.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...