I know it's only just November and I'm already dreaming about Lunasol's Spring release (titled 桃香浄化)! The theme is flower-related, so we can probably look forward to some flowery-inspired names. The editor of Frau (a Japanese magazine) has blogged all about it. It's in Japanese, but worth checking out for the pictures!
The spring release includes:
- Petal Pure Eyes (eye shadow quads: 3)
- Glowing Powder Cheeks (blush: 2)
- Full Glamour Lips G (lipsticks: 3)
- Lighting Eyes (eye shadow singles: 5)
- Control Base (base: 2)
- Skin Modelling Liquid Foundation (new range of foundation)
I am seriously lusting after those Petal Pure Eyes quads! I was just thinking about how I seriously need to get another Lunasol quad. I think I'll wait for this release. I may have to get all 3. >_<
Oh well, these release in Japan on 2nd February 2012.
Do any of them catch your eye?
Update: Lunasol Glowing Powder Cheeks EX01 Pure Coral review
Update: Lunasol Petal Pure Eyes Review: Sweet Peach