Sunday 6 January 2013

More love for Cambridge Satchel Company

Yes, it's another of those gorgeous satchels from the Cambridge Satchel Company! This one is a special edition in British Racing Green patent leather to commemorate the Olympics and the Diamond Jubilee. 


Available in 11'' for £115 and 13'' for £120.

WANT. Yes, want this. Need this? No, I still have my oxblood (burgundy) patent leather satchel which is so far from wearing out. Oh, but it's green and gorgeous! (And very Slytherin! Bonus points.)

Okay maybe one of you will be able to get your hands on this one and I can feel better about it? 

...  Nope, I still want it! >_<  

Cambridge Satchel Company is also having a sale on their metallics - 11''s are £75 and 13''s are £78. Eek, I'm so tempted. I love the gold one! Oh, or maybe the lavender! How about you? 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...