Wednesday 20 February 2013

Pantone colour of the year: Emerald nail polishes

This year's Pantone colour is emerald which happens to be one of my favourite colours! Can ya tell? How about a series of posts for us emerald lovers?  What better opportunity than to look at nail polishes in this lovely shade!


Essie Going Incognito

Essie Pretty Edgy

OPI Jade Is the New Black

Revlon Emerald City

China Glaze Paper Chasing

China Glaze Starboard

Nails Inc Picadilly Arcade

Barry M Emerald Green

A-England Dragon


Personally, I'm a green fiend when it comes to nail polish, so I have to admit quite of few of these feature in my collection. Sadly, I still can't wear nail polish just yet. Darn you, finger infection. Nails take a long time to heal. What do you think?

5 comments:

  1. I want that Nails Inc polish! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does look like some serious glitter! x

      Delete
  2. I'm not sure how I feel about Emerald as a nail colour, but I am willing to give it a go :)

    Janine xx
    Bake, Glue and Trend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, let me know what you think! I love it. I'm a total green fiend when it comes to nails! x

      Delete
  3. Ooh, I especially love the revlon shade! Gorgeous color!

    SarahSee. Beauty

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...