Thursday 6 December 2012

Dear Santa, ... I've been awfully good this year. Love, Cinderella

Have you been slaving away in 2012 like poor Cinderella answering to her stepmother and stepsisters? Well, then you definitely should let Santa (or your credit card) treat you some of the Cinderella collection available exclusively at Sephora in the US.



Sadly, they don't take UK credit cards, which is a major blow for us UK shoppers. But but but, I have a US shipping address.... ah, it matters not. This is one of the many websites in the US that will not take my UK credit card online but has no trouble taking it when I walk into their shops. Descrimination. Yes... I'm gonna throw that out there. But that is a rant for another blog.

Also, I know I am late to mention this collection and now quite a lot of it has already sold out! I've been too busy with work and my life outside of this blog, it's been hard to keep up!



But I do bring some good news, Cinderella on DVD is still available, and if you're in the UK, you can get the Diamond Edition for only £9.99 at Amazon. Now that's some magic that all of us can have!

I hope you're all enjoying the holiday season and managing to fit all your festivities and shopping in! I know it's a struggle, sometimes.

4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...