Friday 28 December 2012

Herve Leger bodycon dress for pear shaped gals

I was window shopping in Neiman Marcus (yes, online... it still counts!) and found this gorgeous little dress from Herve Leger - Ombre Scalloped Strapless Bandage Dress



Such beautiful detailing, I couldn't resist sharing it with you.

I also wanted to share it because it's actually a bodycon dress that is just made for us pear shaped girls! Who better then Herve Leger, the virtual inventor of the bodycon dress in the 80s to bring us a modern and hip-friendly option. Tight and fitted with lots of detail at the chest and waist then opening up into a nice 'can you actually see how big my hips/bum are?' skirt! Lovely - a perfect blend of sexy and cute.

Downside? It's only $1,950 US.

Still, I would love to give this baby a home.

Update: I found a dupe. Well, not exactly, but this Love Note dress from Mod Cloth is pretty similar  don'tcha think? And it's only $69.99 US.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...