Wednesday 13 February 2013

DKNY gets it right with Saffiano Satchel

This red leather handbag (Saffiano Satchel) from DKNY has caught my eye.



Isn't it lovely? Sadly (well to me, anyway), it only comes in one colour - red. I do like it in red, but I also like a choice of colour. Oh well, it's not very cheap at $295.00 US or £277.83.

I know, this is my favourite type of handbag. I just love a good bowling bag or whatever you want to call it. Altho, not sure I'd wear it with the strap, but that's just me. 

It was these two ads from DKNY featuring Cara Delevingne where my eyes were just drawn to this bag. Actually, I like these adverts a lot. There's something really bright and lively that I love about them. The primary colours and the lively city background. Plus I love her hair.






What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...