Monday 11 February 2013

Surviving February

Apparently January is the most depressing month of the year, but I actually find it's February. It may be cos I have a birthday in January, and I usually have some time off at the beginning of January every year, but I find January flies by.

February, however, seems to last forever. Yes, I know it's the shortest month of the year, but hear me out. It's dark. Well, if you live north enough, it's dark. It's dark when I get up for work, it's still dark when I leave work. It's cold, and there's no festive holiday like Christmas that puts me or others in a jolly mood. I wish people would keep the Christmas lights up until at least the end of February. It's not too much to ask, right?

The thought of a different type of holiday help me get through February. Usually I would plan a nice warm get-away about now, sadly, my finances aren't allowing me. So I've got to find something else to distract myself with.

If you've been following my blog, you know that I've been working out lately and hoping to get back in shape. So I thought I'd post some lovely warm swimsuit pictures that remind me why I am working out. Maybe they'll inspire you too.





These swimsuits are all from Shabby Apple which specialize in vintage recreations.  I love that they've shot in such apt locations as well.

How do you get through the winter?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...