Saturday 2 June 2012

Crabtree and Evelyn Iris Shower Gel & Body Lotion Duo Just in time for Summer?


Ah, summer. Well, summer was here for about a few weeks, and it may be back (fingers crossed), and I've had the chance to enjoy this lovely duo of shower gel and body lotion from Crabtree & Evelyn (UK site, US site) which was a surprise gift from a dear friend.

If it wasn't a gift, I probably would never have thought to try a scent like iris, and although it's not something I would have picked out, it does have a delightful, not too strong scent, that I've really enjoyed using.

The shower gel is pretty standard, not sticky and quite lovely to use. The only downside to it is the packaging. Although the cool square shaped bottle is pretty, it makes it difficult to squeeze the shower gel out of the bottle when it's not as full.

The body lotion solves this problem by having a pump top, and I think the shower gel would probably benefit from a pump too. Moving on to the body lotion, it's really thick and moisturizing. I really really really love this. It makes my skin feel super soft all day long. I really can't recommend it enough. The only issue I've had with it was accidentally using too much. It's thick and creamy, so I was using about 10 pumps on one leg, and then I'd put my tights on, and the lotion would kinda come off on the tights like dandruff of the legs... Yep, pretty. Once I applied less, I found I didn't have this problem and my legs were still just as smooth.

This was the first time I've tried anything from Crabtree & Evelyn. Have you tried any of their products?

1 comment:

  1. I've not tried anything by Crabtree & Evelyn in ages. Iris is a nice fragrance and a change from the usual rose and lavender.

    Ali

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...