Tuesday 12 June 2012

China Glaze Ingrid swatches

I've had this colour for ages, but only just now had the chance to use it.



It's a dark, sparkly warm brown however I found it a bit too runny and thin. I used two coats, but still found some patches where the colour had thinned so much so that I could see my nail underneath. :/ Not ideal.  Excuse my messy application... I was feeling lazy.

I don't think this will be a favourite for me...

Something that is a favourite of mine...

a classic from Green Day

2 comments:

  1. Is it the brand you don't like or just this particular colour? I like China Glaze as a brand, but some of the colours just don't sit right on my nails either.

    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly. I love the brand, but some of the colours are just a bit disappointing. I found this one a bit too runny, and wasn't as impressed with the colour as I thought I'd be! x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...