Thursday 31 January 2013

Wellies for wet and snowy weather

The last few weeks I've been struggling to find the right pair of shoes for this weather.

There was rain, then snow, then ice, then snow, then rain again.

I decided I may need a new pair of wellies.

I was having a browse over at Hunter's website and found this lovely pearlescent pair (£89.00).

Aren't they lovely?

Sadly, they are not meant to be for me - the calves are too small for my foot size. Le sigh.

All is not lost tho, I do have a pair of wellies I can wear. Okay, I did cut them so that they fit my calves, but still... it's not ideal.

I can't be the only lady with UK size 5 (US size 7) feet and 42 cm calves. Honestly, I don't look like some weird out-of-proportion monster, but when it comes to boot shopping, I might as well be!

How about you? What do you wear in this wet winter weather? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...