Thursday 17 January 2013

Selena Gomez collection by Nicole OPI


I can't believe I've been so outta the loop that I only just discovered this a few days ago! The latest celeb to be treated to a inspired nail polish collection from Nicole by OPI is Selena Gomez!

Selena at the Toronto International Film Festival 2012

I couldn't think of a better celebrity! Honestly, the girl has a heart of gold. Not only is she the youngest ambassador for Unicef and a complete sweetheart, she's also a popstar and actress and has a large following of young girls that she actively encourages to be themselves.

I also really like her style. She always looks very well put-together and I've been meaning to blog about how much I love her style. Girl is busy, she even has her own line at Kmart! Ah well.

Interesting that it wasn't that long ago that her famous ex/on-off boyfriend, Justin Bieber got a collection from Nicole, which had quite a few treasures in it, so I have high hopes for the Selena Gomez collection. After all, and no offence to Biebs, but I'd much rather look like Selena.

It's also perfect timing for a Selena collection as we're awaiting the Disney original Wizards of Waverly Place Reunion that is due to grace the Disney channel in early 2013. I'm hoping Disney will cash in and release it on DVD here in the UK, as sadly, I do not have the Disney channel! 


But you wanna hear more about the nail polishes, so let's move on.

Nicole by OPI describe this collection as:
These 14 shades inspired by actress & singer Selena Gomez capture her sweet yet spunky personality, from soft pink and peach hues to bright glitter and confetti lacquers. This diverse palette offers the perfect color for any occasion!


Wow, look at all those glitters! Very young and bright. A perfect collection for this spring when we're really seeing these bright vibrant colours on the runways.  It also looks like a perfect collection for Selena's core fanbase of adolescent to teenage girls, and also us older gals who are still young at heart.

I can't decide what my favourite of the collection is. Sadly I can't offer you swatches, but the  Lacquered Lover has swatched and reviewed all 14 shades for our viewing pleasure.

I think I may have to get my hands on Scarlett. How about you?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...