Friday 1 March 2013

Splurge or Steal? Monochrome Roses

There was a beautiful black and white rose dress from Milly that I recall seeing back in early January... I can't find it now. Maybe it's all sold out, or I imagined it.

Okay, I didn't imagine it.

But I can't find it.

I can find this one from Milly tho, that's got the same pattern. The dress is a bit different tho. But it's still lovely.



And expensive. Well, it was expensive. It's on sale for only £150! Bargainus! Okay, yeah that's still expensive, altho it was like £250. Find it here.

Like the look, but hate the price tag? I found a few much cheaper options that I thought I'd share!



The first is from Apricot for only £27 here.

This one is only £22.99 from New Look here.

I also saw a dress in a completely similiar style in Primark for £13.00. Sadly I don't have a pic of it as I'm technologically behind the times. So is Primark, they don't have a website! My phone doesn't have a camera or the internet.  ¬_¬ So you'll have to take my word for it. It was really cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...