Thursday 14 March 2013

Pantone colour of the year: Emerald Lips

Another in my series on Pantone's colour of the year, this time focusing on lips.

Emerald probably isn't exactly the colour you'd associate with lips. Actually, I think green lips can look either really high fashion, or really punk rock. Either way, I dig it. I'm not sure I could pull it off though. How about you?

Manic Panic - green envy lipstick (link)

Lime Crime - serpentina lipstick (link)

Lime Crime - hollygram lip gloss (link)

If these greens are too much for you, you could try this 'green' lipstick from Barry M that looks green in the tube, but turns pink on lips!

Barry M - touch of magic lip paint (link)

2 comments:

  1. I like green and those are nice, but I wouldn't wear it. However, I can think of some beauty bloggers who would!

    Ali

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I was tempted by the green gloss something serious... but I just don't think it would be a practical choice for me. I'm not sure I'm that bold! x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...