Friday 15 March 2013

How do you feel about brown tights?

When I put on brown tights this morning I didn't realise I was making a major fashion faux pas, or that it was a 'frumpy' choice. 

Well, at least it is according to the Daily Mail who criticised Kate and Pippa Middleton, and Zara Phillips for wearing brown opaque tights this week at Cheltenham.





I think they look completely fine. More than fine. In fact, I might even say 'stylish' rather than 'frumpy'. I approve and will continue to wear brown tights.

What do you think?

Photos: source Marie Claire

6 comments:

  1. I don't see what is wrong with brown tights? I wouldn't call them frumpy, not that they are my fav thing in the world. I am kind of indifferent I guess.

    The papers just like to criticise anything and everything!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha, I know right? It really just made me laugh. I do have to admit, I kinda enjoy reading the DM for giggles. It does keep me entertained. x

      Delete
  2. haters gonna hate, I love brown tights! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for visiting! I'm glad you like my blog too. Of course, I'll come check your blog out! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Puhleze! What the DM knows about anything ain't much. Wear what you like.

    Ali x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...