Friday, 15 March 2013

How do you feel about brown tights?

When I put on brown tights this morning I didn't realise I was making a major fashion faux pas, or that it was a 'frumpy' choice. 

Well, at least it is according to the Daily Mail who criticised Kate and Pippa Middleton, and Zara Phillips for wearing brown opaque tights this week at Cheltenham.





I think they look completely fine. More than fine. In fact, I might even say 'stylish' rather than 'frumpy'. I approve and will continue to wear brown tights.

What do you think?

Photos: source Marie Claire

7 comments:

  1. this is really cute! love your blog! would you be so kind as to check out mine? would be an honour!
    Its fashion Damnit
    thank you!
    lottie xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting! I'm glad you like my blog too. Of course, I'll come check your blog out! x

      Delete
  2. I don't see what is wrong with brown tights? I wouldn't call them frumpy, not that they are my fav thing in the world. I am kind of indifferent I guess.

    The papers just like to criticise anything and everything!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha, I know right? It really just made me laugh. I do have to admit, I kinda enjoy reading the DM for giggles. It does keep me entertained. x

      Delete
  3. haters gonna hate, I love brown tights! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Puhleze! What the DM knows about anything ain't much. Wear what you like.

    Ali x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...