Thursday 28 March 2013

Pantone colour of the year: Emerald Hair

Yep, you read that right, Emerald hair!

How about any of these lovely greens from Manic Panic for your locks?

Manic Panic - classic cream formula in green envy (link & see it in action)

Manic Panic - classic cream formula in enchanted forest (link & see it in action)

Manic Panic - classic cream formula in electric lizard (link & see it in action)


Manic Panic reminds me of high school. For me and my friends, Manic Panic hairdye was *the* thing! I can remember using a hot bright pink, which actually looked amazing, as well as a bright orange, which I could just pull off (maybe) and a black which didn't end well for me. I knew little about hair dye and colouring in those days, so when I dyed my blonde hair black, it looked black goth for about one day, then slowly faded to a dark green colour. If only I had added some red to correct... but it was just as well I didn't know that then. Black really didn't suit me!

For the commitment-phobic there are always plenty of options from temp dyes to clip in strands to full on wigs.

Manic Panic - Electric Lizard Dyehard Temporary Hair Color (link)

Creative - comb-in hair colour (link)

Manic Panic - micro glam strip in electric lizard (link)

Hello Cosplay - green cosplay wig (link)

Would you go green with your hair or do you think this colour should be reserved for anime characters and punks?

Sailor Pluto could always pull off her green hair.

2 comments:

  1. I love funky coloured hair, but unfortunately I can't do it because of my job =(

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm, perhaps as a temporary highlight shade. But I don't see myself sporting green locks for a long long long long long time. I like my black hair haha

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...