Thursday 30 August 2012

Gossip Girl Blair Waldorf Fashion Inspiration: Elegant and Preppy

It's not secret that I'm a massive fan of Blair Waldorf from the TV Programme Gossip Girl. I thought I'd share some of my favourite outfits I've seen her in on the show.

Blair has gone from prep school queen to an elegant and sophisticated young lady. She always looks glamorous and well turned out. If I could only have one mantra in my life, it would definitely be 'What Would Blair Wear?'

Blair is almost always in skirts and dresses - have seen her in shorts a couple times, and maybe trousers once in a blue moon, but never jeans or sweats. I love that about her. I love that probably because I'm a skirt and dress type gal myself. I do admit to owning tons of jeans, but honestly I hardly wear them. I find trousers and jeans never fit me exactly right, but you can always find a good fitting skirt or dress for any body type.

Anyway, let's see what Blair is wearing.


Blair in Marc Jacobs - this is one of my favourite dresses of Blair's.


Another photo of the above dress, finished off with lovely accessories.


Old skool prep - love the skirt and simple black top.







Gorgeous in white lace and beautifully accessorized with black lace tights.


Love this top!





Looking lovely in a wedding dress, although not too happy, are you, B?


Are you a Gossip Girl? Does Blair inspire you or are you more of a Serena girl?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...