Thursday 5 January 2012

Visée Brilliance Forming Eyes A-1 Pink eye shadow review and swatch


Time for a review of Visée Brilliance Forming Eyes eye shadow palette in A-1 pink (ヴィセ ブリリアンスフォルミング アイズ A-1 ピンク系). Visée is a Japanese drug store brand, and this palette retails for 1,600 yen with 3.7g of product. Cheap, cheerful, and full of sparkle. I've been a fan of Visée's eye shadow since Blackish Forming Eyes (which I will review soon!). 


This palette includes 3 powder shadows and a a cream highlighter (bottom left):
  • sparkly nude flesh
  • sparkly rose pink
  • sparkly cream highlighter (looks warm in pan, but looks silvery on my skin)
  • sparkly rich chocolate brown 

I really love these shades and find them easy and flattering to wear. Although I must admit, I often skip the cream highlighter, I don't have anything against it, it's just not my thing. All in all, this is a lovely little palette from Visée that I'd recommend! Lovely and sparkly, what more could you ask for? 

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...