Thursday 11 October 2012

Christmas gifts out at Boots already!

Wow, it's not even Halloween yet, but Boots are getting ready for the Christmas gift giving season. You can see their selection of goodies here, but here are my top picks!

Okay, so I'm a bit selfish, I guess. I picked things I would love to receive... but then I think when it comes to beauty products, if you don't wanna receive it, why would anyone else? ... Yeah, erm, I know that's not always the case, but I think these gifts would probably be well received by any lucky lady!

No 7 Protect and Perfect Intense Experience, £35.00



First things first. Skincare is beyond important, and no matter your age, or the intended recipient's age (well,,, within reason), a lady cannot go without reliable skincare products. So my first pick is this No 7 Protect and Perfect Intense Experience. It may seem a bit steep at £35.00, but it has an awful lot of useful products included in the 'experience', such as:

  • No7 Soft and Soothed Toner (30ml)
  • No7 Soft and Soothed Cleaner (30ml)
  • No7 Protect and Perfect Intense Beauty Serum (30ml)
  • No7 Protect and Perfect Intense Day Cream (25ml)
  • No7 Protect and Perfect Intense Eye Cream (5ml)
  • No7 Protect and Perfect Intense night Cream (25ml)
  • No7 Beautiful Skin Radiance Exfoliator (15ml)
I know personally, I would love this set. Most of the products are smaller than the full size, so if you haven't used it before, it's not a massive commitment, but it's still a lot bigger and more substantial than a sample. Also, I have been dying for No7 to bring out travel sizes! Those big glass jars may look lovely on my dresser and in the bathroom, but when I'm on holiday it's the last thing I wanna carry around with me.


Dior Christmas Expert Eye Palette, £52.00




This Dior Christmas Expert Eye Palette contains everything you need to pull off a sexy smokey eye. But of course, as it's a shade of neutral browns, you don't have to go full on smokey sexiness, but can keep it casual for the office. This is an amazing palette, and no matter what any girl tells you, she can never have enough brown eyeshadows. They are so versatile and everyon can wear them. Dior eyeshadows are also a great gift for any lady who loves premium makeup.

This kit includes it all:

  • Serum primer
  • Mini-Eyeliner Pencil
  • Matte Serum enriched eyeshadow
  • Shiny Serum enriched eyeshadow
  • Glow
  • Brow liner
  • 2 double-ended applicators


Hello Kitty Liberty Lip Gloss Collection, £10.00




Last, but certainly not least, is a more purse-friendly option from Hello Kitty and Liberty Arts. Hello Kitty and Liberty Arts actually did a similiar collaboration last year, which included 4 shades of lip gloss in a collectable tin, which they have repeated this year. However, the colours are different: Golden Rose, Pink Shimmer, Pale Pink, and Natural Shimmer (8ml each). Notably, there is a bright pink replacing the darker lip shade, but on the whole the shades are all wearable and this is a must have for any girly girl or lover of Hello Kitty.

Have you already started your holiday shopping? Or are you too busy making your wishlist?

1 comment:

  1. I still use my container from last year! I love it. I am excited about the bright pink replacement. I liked the other color, but I like this one too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...