Sunday 7 October 2012

Adorable jewellery and accessories from Ginger Pickle

I recently ordered a couple of things from a neat little company, Ginger Pickle, that I read about on A Daisy Chain Dream's blog

Ginger Pickle is an 'online boutique selling handmade jewellery, accessories, homewares and stationary made by British designers.'

There is such an adorable selection of items. I really recommend a browse! I particularly am a fan of the little bottle necklaces - everything from containing fairy dust to jam tarts! (see below, I caved and bought one of the Poison Apple necklaces, which I think might be sold out now).


I also bought an 'I heart Ron' badge as a present for a friend (she loved it, btw). They also had an 'I heart Snape' one, which I've got my eye. There's also quite a few other Harry Potter items in the homewares section too. 

Such adorable offerings! And all reasonably priced. What a great find!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...