Tuesday 30 April 2013

Gouda Gouda Two Shoes I can paint my nails again!

This was a looooong time coming for me. I finally painted my nails! The last time I painted my nails was back in November, just before I had a heinous finger infection that lead to a Spanish doctor (while on holiday, boo) cutting into my poor finger. Well, only 5 months later and my finger is almost back to normal! ¬_¬ So yes, I am very excited to bring this nail polish post today :)



This is OPI's Gouda Gouda Two Shoes, a mauve with coral shimmer from OPI's Holland collection. I bought this in a January sale and it's just been waiting for me to use it!



Sorry for the untidy paint job. I'm out of practice.

But seriously, this was a typical OPI nail polish. Wide brush applicator and the polish applied smoothly. This was a two coater for me with my usual OPI Nail Envy as a base and Seche Vite for a top coat.



The shimmer is subtle, and you can only really see it if you look up close, but it's what attracted me to this colour. It's a lovely and easy to wear shade for work tho.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...